Monday, April 30, 2007

tweaking.
i tweaked my layout a bit. i added a background image, and changed the header text to all lowercase.

i haven't done the full thing since i am not in the mood. i just checked if i still knew my stuff.

turns out, i still do.

and take note, i am doing it all on my own, without the help and guide of someone else's coding.

which makes it twice as hard.

ohwell. when i think of something, i'll do it.

or atleast when i'm in the right mood to do something juicy.

alright then, i'll be back when something juicy hits me.

=))

give me something to believe in, 'cause i don't believe in you anymore, anymore.

haay maroon 5.


maroon 5


everyone, meet SEAN FARIS

I've been reminded of Sean while watching SLEEPOVER. then i remembered him being the DINO guy in LIFE AS WE KNOW IT. yey sean!
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page