Saturday, May 26, 2007

'cause you keep me coming back for more...and i feel a little better than i did before.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MAROON 5! they're damn good. i just got their cd, IT WON'T BE SOON BEFORE LONG.

Listening to: IT WON'T BE SOON BEFORE LONG!

***

hindi naman ako masyadong excited about my new purchase noh.

yuck i'm speaking in my fluent taglish accent.

whatever.

anyways.

today was rather eventful, since i had my VERY FIRST soccer competition. it's like my very first thing you know. against people i don't really know.

i sucked.

but it's ok. :)) i really don't mind sucking since...well it's part of the daily routine.

cheers to optimism!

***

i like a new guy. and his name's jack. (if you're a friend of mine, you should not believe this post. i'll explain to you how it'll work.)

i'll tell you more about him later. :))
at

8 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page