Friday, May 4, 2007

summer is making me go stupid.
Summer is making me go stupid.

Yesterday, when I woke up, I thought it was already 4 in the afternoon, 'cause the long hand of the clock is pointed at four.

I panicked, so I immediately went outside to see if the clock inside our room was incorrect. Oh, gosh, it says the same time! It's 4:45 already! I MAJORLY overslept!

So I immediately took a bath, and then I wondered why the people around me weren't buggered by the time that I woke up.

So I figured that I should turn the TV on to find out if what I read on the clock is correct. I switched to ETC, and saw nothing but reruns. Figures, it's 4 in the afternoon anyway.

So I texted two friends. PRINCESS & CARLO. I told them the same thing. "Man, I woke up at 4!"

And then Princess asked, 4 a.m.?

And then I caught a glimpse of the time that Princess sent the message...which said

10:13 a.m.

Holy crap.

I misread the clock!

Atleast this summer's going on great! It might not surpass the greatness and the blissfulness of LAST YEAR'S SUMMER, but hey, this isn't as bad as I expected! I actually don't want to go back to school, 'cause it's too good to end! (groans and boos in the background) I don't want to go to school. It'll only cause trouble to my mind. It'll make me more of a nut than I originally am. Sucks, man!

It's ok, I can go on misreading clocks, as long as summer can go on for as long as I want. =)
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page