Thursday, May 17, 2007
tagged by romina...weird habits,things and little known facts...
I've been tagged by Romina,
: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
- My alter ego wants to be glamorous. Weird. No one knows me about this. I didn't either. It was just the first thing that came up in my mind when thinking of 15 weird habits...
- My legs do stupid tapping things which annoys everyone. Yeah. It's when my legs/feet jiggle, or i make my legs wobble while sitting down. It's a guy thing. And I'm not a guy. So that's weird.
- I'm a very shy person. People don't seem to agree with me on this one. It's just that they can't remember how I am the first time they met me. I'm very shy, especially around new people. I only get LOUD when around familiar people.
- Loud people make my head hurt. Which proves to be true, when we have family reunions. This is why I am closer to my mother's side. Because we are very few...and my mother's side is not your typical, traditional Filipino family.
- I (subconsciously) memorize commercial lines. 'cause yooo makee mee feeel. You make meee feel. You make me feel like a natural wommmawn!!! is there something wrong with me? no, no, there's nothing wrong with you. she's my mirror, shining back at me in a world of possibilities. she's my witness, who sees the worse and best and me, and loves me anyway. and that's my sister. what kind of sister, do you think i am? THE BEST!
wow pare ang labo nun!!! =))
I am a perfectionist. I am a meticulous person. I want everything to be in place. I would resist to pass something if I don't like it. I always want things to be in respective containers and compartments. It drives me nuts when things are all around.
- I am interested in politics. Eversince I was a certain point in time, I became interested in the boring things...well things other people consider boring...which were POLITICS and HISTORY.
- I love pugad baboy. Seriously. People seem to be surprised when they hear this. I don't know why.
- I always have to go somewhere on a weekend. Eversince my mom and I got closer, we always, always, go somewhere else for the weekend. Rockwell, Greenbelt, ATC, wherever. I have to go somewhere. Even if my mom's tired. I feel awful when I'm stuck at home.
- When in the beach, I would rather be on the sad and read a book than swim. Or take photos. Whichever. I hate seawater, 'cause it's difficult to swim in it. I don't like wearing goggles, since I don't see anything anyway, since I have bad eyes.
- I want to go to EGYPT. Yes, I forgot about this country while writing the post take me away. I forgot. People find this unusual since Egypt is...a male dominated country, it's hot in there, and it's an unusual place to spend a vacation in. Well I'm going there for the pyramids.
- As a kid, I've been watching MTV. I can remember watching Madonna, Limp Bizkit, Gorillaz, Nirvana etc etc. That's why when I hear some songs, I go like, "oh hey i know that. but i can't remember where i heard that."
- I am not content with one channel. When one channel is in a commercial break, I switch to as many channels as I can, and then return to that channel.
- I want to be like Veronica Mars. Seriously. She's so cool. She reminds me of my alter ego. WUT?
- I read dictionaries. When out of things to do. Yes.
do i have to tag? that was hard ah. 15 weird things.
conquering the world:
one red dot at a time