Thursday, May 17, 2007

tagged by romina...weird habits,things and little known facts...
I've been tagged by Romina, this time.

Rules: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

  1. My alter ego wants to be glamorous. Weird. No one knows me about this. I didn't either. It was just the first thing that came up in my mind when thinking of 15 weird habits...
  2. My legs do stupid tapping things which annoys everyone. Yeah. It's when my legs/feet jiggle, or i make my legs wobble while sitting down. It's a guy thing. And I'm not a guy. So that's weird.
  3. I'm a very shy person. People don't seem to agree with me on this one. It's just that they can't remember how I am the first time they met me. I'm very shy, especially around new people. I only get LOUD when around familiar people.
  4. Loud people make my head hurt. Which proves to be true, when we have family reunions. This is why I am closer to my mother's side. Because we are very few...and my mother's side is not your typical, traditional Filipino family.
  5. I (subconsciously) memorize commercial lines. 'cause yooo makee mee feeel. You make meee feel. You make me feel like a natural wommmawn!!! is there something wrong with me? no, no, there's nothing wrong with you. she's my mirror, shining back at me in a world of possibilities. she's my witness, who sees the worse and best and me, and loves me anyway. and that's my sister. what kind of sister, do you think i am? THE BEST!

    wow pare ang labo nun!!! =))

  6. I am a perfectionist. I am a meticulous person. I want everything to be in place. I would resist to pass something if I don't like it. I always want things to be in respective containers and compartments. It drives me nuts when things are all around.

  7. I am interested in politics. Eversince I was a certain point in time, I became interested in the boring things...well things other people consider boring...which were POLITICS and HISTORY.
  8. I love pugad baboy. Seriously. People seem to be surprised when they hear this. I don't know why.
  9. I always have to go somewhere on a weekend. Eversince my mom and I got closer, we always, always, go somewhere else for the weekend. Rockwell, Greenbelt, ATC, wherever. I have to go somewhere. Even if my mom's tired. I feel awful when I'm stuck at home.
  10. When in the beach, I would rather be on the sad and read a book than swim. Or take photos. Whichever. I hate seawater, 'cause it's difficult to swim in it. I don't like wearing goggles, since I don't see anything anyway, since I have bad eyes.
  11. I want to go to EGYPT. Yes, I forgot about this country while writing the post take me away. I forgot. People find this unusual since Egypt is...a male dominated country, it's hot in there, and it's an unusual place to spend a vacation in. Well I'm going there for the pyramids.
  12. As a kid, I've been watching MTV. I can remember watching Madonna, Limp Bizkit, Gorillaz, Nirvana etc etc. That's why when I hear some songs, I go like, "oh hey i know that. but i can't remember where i heard that."
  13. I am not content with one channel. When one channel is in a commercial break, I switch to as many channels as I can, and then return to that channel.
  14. I want to be like Veronica Mars. Seriously. She's so cool. She reminds me of my alter ego. WUT?
  15. I read dictionaries. When out of things to do. Yes.

***

do i have to tag? that was hard ah. 15 weird things.

at

4 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page