Wednesday, July 11, 2007
brosures, blafhemy and acomoddations. holy shiznats. i want a yellow chevy camaro, and i want it to come to LIFE!
Dear God, I have to say sorry to so MANY PEOPLE who tagged and commented on my daniel-slash-emma-slash-rupert post. Sorry 'cause I really can't get back to you right now. I have...err problems.
You see, I've been wanting to get back online. But since our buggered computer isn't computer-ing (uhm what the hell), I can't photoshop, i can't blog, i can't bash and i can't make parinig
like good old times. My mom even told me she'd pay me 700 pesos if I could fix our computer. You see, i was nearly there.
I ALMOST FIXED IT. I was even looking forward to typing in this blog, saying i'm a computer geniyooos. who's yo mama?
But unfortunately, otherwise. The sodding windows xp software won't ehrr... soften, and even if i retype and retype the cd code, it still says that it's the wrong pin.
I wonder if the deal's still on with my mother. She could atleast pay me 300 pesos. HAHA. HI MOM. Yeah, she reads my blog.
I MISSED THE ONLINE WORLD SO MUCH! Not only the blogosphere, also YM. Not really friendster, I don't give much of a damn anymore. =)) :P I want to photoshoooop mygaaash.
I am not going to school today. Not only because I find absolutely no reason to go (we have double Bio today. I love Bio! Aw.), it's because we have to go to the doctor. You see, friends and fellowmen, I've been having this disgusting feeling for over three weeks now. It's like I need/want to vom, pero each time I do the stupid facial expression and stuff, nothing comes out. Trust me, I tried to vomit, pero NOTHING happens.
Now's the only time we'd go to the doctor's, 'cause it only got THAT bad this time. It's like I have LBM or something. Ewan. Kadiri naman =)) WE're hoping it's not appendicitis, 'cause that'd be MUCH hassle. Plus, I do NOT want to get operated. But if I ever that I will, dear friends, please visit me. I love those kind of things. Not the operation part, but, you know, going to the hospital to visit part. But I don't think anyone has got the time to visit anyway. Hmm. YOu think the hospital has Nickelodeon on TV?
On the random part, I'm going to blab nalang.
- grease lightning, oh grease lightning. HAHAHAHAHA hahahah hahahha. I've been watching grease and grease 2 frequently, due to my lack of vcds/dvds to watch. I should stock up, really. Grease stars Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta. Medyo corny, pero you get it. It's like the earlier version of High School Musical. Actually I think they got the idea of the plot of HSM from Grease. Stupid suckers. I like this one more though. Grease, I mean. Danny Zucco was more real than Troy Bolton. OA kasi minsan si Troy. And he's a guy for God's sakes. He can't be THAT corny. He's gwapo with dark hair though. Olivia and John are really, really funny. Actually, the whole movie was funny, 'cause everyone, like even the macho papi guys were dancing really cheesy dance steps. I enjoy that. Haha. You know what, my sister even told me that I was singing in my sleep. Oh scratch that. I was also DANCING raw. If you've seen grease, I was doing the grease lightning, oh grease lightning part daw. Memorize ko steps dun eh. HAHAHAHA. =P
As for grease 2, well it's cool. I can't decide which I like more, grease 1 or grease 2. Mas masaya kasi yung songs sa grease 2, and mas GWAPO yung leading man. And I really like Michelle Pfeiffer in this movie. She's so cool. =)) Pero I didn't see any cars. Just motorbikes. I mean hello. This is supposed to be GREASE. You're supposed to be GREASERS. Whatever. Anyways, the sad part is, we don't get to see the GWAPO leading man doing any dancing. COrny. T_T Chaka I missed the opening sequence sa grease 1. Yung cartoons sila...and stuff.
- Harry POtter 5 reviews says it's great. I haven't seen harry potter five yet, given the chance to do so yesterday, since we had no classes kahapon. But I bet Harry Potter 6 is gonna get better, kasi mas maganda yung Half-blood prince kesa sa Order of the Phoenix. We reserved a book dun sa scholastic book fair sa grade school ng san beda. I'm going to get a copy on the 21st!!!! YEAAAAAHEAAAAA!!!!
- I need more books to read. I read a LOT, more than the recommended daily allowance (what the f*&$), and I've read almost every book on my library twice. Hehehe. I still have Angela's Ashes and Portrait of a Lady. I don't want to read them, I'm not in the mood. Chaka they're both heavy drama. I mean even if Angela's ashes is tragedy but put in a more light-hearted way, I can't bear rereading the tragedies. Nakakaawa. As of portrait of a lady, it's a BORE. it's a classic kasi, and they just HAVE TO exaggerate everything. Hello, nasa first 200 pages na ko and there's still no action. Wala pa yung guy meets girl and stuff like that.
- I saw transformers already and it's MIGHTY GOOD. Hah. we all love JOSH DUHAMEL OH MY GOD. =)) Sorry, i'm turning to my babaeng bakla phase. So let me be. Oh my god he's so hot and so cool. Shit shit shit shit. Fergie's so fucking lucky. I hate that bitch. HAHAH mura na ako ng mura. I don't mean anything. WOW. Mr. Duhamel has got it going. Tapos diba he has this show, Vegas ba yon? I don't know the title, I just guessed it was vegas 'cause there were casinos and i saw the paris hotel (i want to go there HAHA) tapos i saw his name in the opening credits tapos i screamed. eh yung kj kong kapatid who's anti-boys suddenly switched to video mode and played her now-favorite ps2 game, BULLY. Yeah. Dati GTA, or...yeah GTA. Hahahah. Well diba both are Rockstar productions??? Diba? Diba? Like hello. I don't even play FIFA anymore. It sucks sa ps2. God I want a ps3. God I want a PSP!!! yeheey. Oh kahit nintendo ds okay na. I don't know. I just think there's something cool about someone like me having something like that. And then I'll bring it to school all the time and stuff like that. See. I'm a boy. I am so not a girl. =)) =))
And please, please MOMMY, if ever you're reading. When I turn eighteen, can I have a chevy camaro? or a volkswagon? or...well... a mustang? YEAH A MUSTANG!! sucker for vintage cars. hahah i love cars. i mean even if my sister's a whole lot BETTER when it comes to identifying which cars are which (like kunwari we see this expensive car when we go somewhere. and then she goes. OOOOOOYYY! IT'S A ENZO FERRARI!!! or HOLY SHIT! IT'S A LAMBORGHINI uhm...ano nga yung version bago sa GALLARDO?. ako naman parang. TALAGa? MAGANDA BA YAN? see i got this car interest with my dad. Yeah I am a tad interested with cars. :P Told you I'm a boy.
- I am maganda, I have kissable lips, tantalizing eyes, and a close-up smile. Malabo rin mata ko, and mataray ako. They think I'm a babaeng bakla. Oh sige na I admit it. I am actually talking about the human bingo we had during homeroom time last monday. There are descriptions on the paper, and you have to ask someone to sign under the box which is appropriate to him/her. Minsan pakapalan ng mukha. :)) But hey. Maganda daw ako!!! Kahit isa lang nagsabi. HEEHEEHEEHEE.
OOps. GOTTA GO. I think I have a fart coming on. HAHAHA KADIRI!!!
Btw, the clique rocks hahaha sarap basahin uli and uli and uli!