Sunday, July 1, 2007

megabits.
Life lesson:


"Never expect anything."
Something my mom says oftentimes (rather,nags) and much to my chagrin, it's always, always true. It makes me feel stupid, even, saying it. Cause it's a fact of life. Everyone knows things won't always go the way they thought it'd be. That's why I just let everything be, as much as possible. I don't want to expect anything, because I, more often than not, end up despairing and regretting and depressing over the most useless stuff. =P

***

Megabits:
***

To the people who I haven't hit on their blogs yet, I am sorry, once again. My mother's laptop seems to have a disliking for me...Or maybe I just open too many windows...(Internet Explorer 6 pag gamit nito. No tabs yet. HAHAHA. Primitive xP) When I get the chance, though...I'll hit back on you people.
I love love love love love love you!!! TO da max!

Labels: ,

at

5 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page