Saturday, July 28, 2007

milo everyday.
Sweet, hot Milo on a good Saturday morning. AAAAh this is the LIFE.

Anyways, I have been reading Introducing: Kierkegaard for the third time already. This time I understand what Kierkegaard is trying to say. The first time around, I read it because of the "controversial" illustrations (heck, there was one picture where there was a woman...and...argh leave it nga lang!). The second time, because I couldn't understand it. The third, because I WANT to understand it.

So who is Kierkegaard, Soren Kierkegaard (say that part with the Bond, James Bond thing.)? Soren Kierkegaard is the founder of Existentialism and the first modern theologian. You can read more about him here. Yes.

So due to this book, I am planning to buy more books from the Introducing... series. There are some pretty interesting books on the front flap and the back flap. Yeah. I want to buy the Jung one. I've heard of him often mentioned in the Princess Diaries. The book series. Yeah, I think he found self-actualization? Yeah yeah yeah.

SO yes, pretty much, I am a philosopher-ess in the making.

Oh dear.

Anyways. Kierkegaard is very interesting, though a very hard read. You have to break down the statements to analyze them.

More on Kierkegaard LATEEER.

***

Anyways, to the bits and pieces of my week.



  1. Our 2nd Long Tests are coming up! Oh dear. Parang kailan lang. I have to make up!


  2. The Gossip Girl will be turned into a TV series! OMYG! Nakakinlove yung cast!! Especially the one who plays Nate. HE's eye candy. On the other hand, I love the one who plays Dan Humphrey MORE. He reminds me of someone I *secretly* like. WAAAHAHAHAHAHAAY! Kilig. This is what YOUTUBE is for. Sa US lang siya showing eh. THEY SUCK. I KNOW!!!


  3. Humahaba na hair ko... Hahahha. Though I love my short hair, I would like to find out how it will grow. Low maintenance 'tong hair na to, and it makes me look my age. DUh mukha akong manang nung mahaba hair ko. You're just used to the old long hair.


  4. My multiply page SUCKS. it's so boring, it's in black and white. DUH. I hate it. Hahaha. I want a new one. :P


  5. Vicky the hulk, in the theatres near you!!! God, I am turning GREEN with envy. And jealousnosity. I hate myself. I have no one to talk to. Well I have someone to talk to. Actually. I have people to talk to. I just don't know what to say, and I'm far too ashamed of myself to share.

  6. WAAAH I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE GOSSIP GIRL! Kristen Bell is going to be the narrator/gossip girl. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IIIIIIIT! PUCHA! HAHAHAHAHA. ALL HAIL YOU TUBE YOU TUBE YOU TUBE!!! HAHAH YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME. ;)


    Thanks to wikipedia for the image.

7. I have to make a CD review. So what's what? The Click Five, The Used, or Maroon 5?

at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page