Sunday, July 22, 2007

WAAAH.
I am so hung over. =O From yesterday. And what I've seen. No, I did not drink. I need not drink to get a bad hang over. TSK. I don't know if I'll be pissed off, or productive, or happy, or introspective. Anyways.

Tapos na ang aming retreat. Lot of pictures, and lot of fun stuff. ANG GWAPO NG RETREAT MASTER NAMIN. Can I hear a WOOOOHOOOOO!??! Even if the retreat wasn't as fun as last year's, it was good. Hahah. Last year's retreat was kickass. May pasayaw-sayaw pang nalalaman eh.

Anyways. I need a classmate of mine to go online. I forgot my homework notebook at my locker...or maybe I lost it, I really don't know.

They released Harry Potter 7 nga pala yesterday, and I KNOW what's gonna happen. I haven't got my book yet, but I read the EPILOGUE at POWERBOOKS. NYAHAHAHA. You want me to tell you what will happen???

Wag na. Sus.

So The Clique is going to be turned into a movie. Fahntabuloussss. Whatever. I'm such a loser. Ang dami na palang books sa series na yun. I have a long way to go. Hahaha.

HOWEVER. On the brighter side, I have the LATEST book on the GEORGIA NICOLSON SERIES! YEEEEEEAAAAAYYYYY!!! YEYY YEYY YEYY.

Hmm. I do hope she ends up with DAVE, though. Masimo and Robbie are too hot for her sake. =))

***
I am really pissed of now. =)) I'm pissed of with myself for feeling so freaking stupid. WHy can't people know what they want?? Why don't I know what I want? Should I know what I want? What do I do to know what I want? Do you want what I want? Does SHE want what I want? Of course she freaking does, you idiot.

What do I want?

I want jollibee chicken. =)) Premier comfort food. =P
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page