Sunday, August 5, 2007

drivin' slow on sunday morning.
Oh dear, I am absobloodylutely out of things to say.

Right. I'm lying. I just can't figure out what to say.

I'M DONE WITH HARRY POTTER 7!! NYANYANYANYANYA BPFFT. >P Hahahah.
3 days lang! THREE SCHOOL DAYS. NYAHAHA. I even brought it to school since I know I won't be able to think about anything but. It was so addictive, pare. Hindi naman addictive, but it's really, really HARD to put down.

Damn. I want a Harry Potter 8...and a Harry Potter 9. Hell, I'll even buy Harry potter 7.5 if it means I'll read about Harry Potter again.

Haaaay. Babay, Harry me boy.

***

on the dramatic side of life.

i fucking miss the fucking bastard who fucking fucked up my really fucked up life.

Ilang buwan na ba? FIVE PALANG! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

WHAT?

(i'm so sorry for the fuck-ful sentence. if my MOM reads this, i will have LOADS of telling off. she will never let me hear the end of it. and with her immortal words..."such language!")

***

my rockstar uncle (called as so because he used to be in a band, he's tall and his hair is all spikes with black roots and blonde ends. he wears all black. but OH NO, he doesn't wear EYELINER, just like a real rockstar does), as i (and ANGELI) would fondly identify to him... or tito plong/pong as we know it, is coming over here. and then he and my mum are going to JAPAN.

they suck. =(

if my mom doesn't get a new digital camera, i might have to kill myself for my failed hopes and dreams

***

SPIDER PIG!!!
SPIDER PIG!!!
SPIDER PIG!!!
does whatever a spider pig does.
can he swing from a web?
no he can't
cause he's a pig
look out!

HE IS THE SPIDER PIG!!!

i am so HUNG OVER.

***
at

2 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page