Wednesday, August 8, 2007

lalala.
My godfather sent an e-mail, which I only got to read today.

The young lady in the first picture is Gaia, short for Ligaia. Isn't she beautiful? She's grown up much already, 'cause she didn't used to look like this since I last saw her. I think she looks like me. What do you think? Look at those ringlets!!!
In the second picture, my cousin is the one in right. His name's Matteo, and he is Angeli's soulmate. Matteo's the one in red, the one who looks like a tiger. If you're going to ask me who the guy on the left is, I don't know who he is. Maybe he's Spiderbaby. I don't know. They're both cute though, even if my cousin is undeniable CUTER. Sorry, guy-on-the-left / spiderbaby.
***
My mum is now in Japan, enjoying herself. Why can't I be with them and enjoy myself too? I mean Japan. Japan's like, the center of anime and all manga. And...well maybe graphics too. Shucks.
***
No classes today. Damn. Actually, it's a good thing we don't have classes today. Wednesdays have the worst schedules. We have ILP and one period PA (we were supposed to have our Quarter Exams today.)
P.A., P.A., I'm managing. We're doing HTML anyways, so it's kind of easy since I've been doing it for quite a long time already. :P
***
Ohwell. Conferencing with my classmates. :P Talking to them with our mic.
at

1 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page