Wednesday, August 8, 2007

tagged be genevieve and ana.
Genevieve tagged me sometime, and Ana tagged me a long time ago.

Genevieve's tag:

I have to list 8 things about me. Here goes nothing.
  1. I love reading books. I haven't met someone who would rather read books than do something else. I would love to meet someone like that, though.


  2. I love listening to music. While in the bus, in the car, while taking a bath, while studying, while doing homework.


  3. I always think. Random things. Sometimes I think too much, I forget what I'm doing in the first place. Like yesterday, during Filipino time. By God, what the hell happened to me?


  4. I used to hate sleeping as a kid. Yeah. I used to despise it, because my yaya would use to force me to sleep in the afternoon. Now, it's all I need.


  5. I don't know who I am. Surprise surprise.


  6. I love my dogs, Mikee and Vanilla, even if they stink so bad. HAHA. Well they got sick. The dogtor (pardon the pun) did not let them be bathed upon. So lo and behold.


  7. I am pitiful to animals. Especially the ones I see on the street. =(


  8. I am attracted to gay people. JUST KIDDING.


Ana's tag.

I have to put down six weird things about me. Hmmm. I think I did this already.


  1. I think too much. And yes, sometimes, due to obsessive thinking, I become like a robot.


  2. I am obsessed with grammar and spelling. If a guy has bad grammar I immediately dislike him. I'm so sorry. That happened to me way back. The guy's about me was in english, and it was really THAT bad. I'm sorry. T_T

  3. I drink coffee. People my age find that weird. God you go to Starbucks all the time. Isn't starbucks = coffee?


  4. I don't like seafood. I give any excuse I can give to free myself from eating them.


  5. The only seafood I eat is fish. And I'm very picky with that to. I loooove fried galungong. And tuyo, even if they kind of stink. I love the smell when they cook tuyo. It's so much like home.


  6. I am a perfectionist. I CANNOT stand it if anything is disorganized, especially with my online accounts.
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page