Friday, August 17, 2007

wake the dead.
guten Morgen, everyone!

listening to: lies for the liars- the used

Everytime i hear wake the dead, I remember ayana, my astoundingly pretty albeit really loud friend. 'cause the lyrics go... "across the sky they can hear you on the other side, a scream that's loud enough to wake the dead..." i mean, wow. a song tailor-made for yani. atleast the lyrics lang. i don't think she'd enjoy the song. she might burn me at the stake if i make her listen to it. HAHa. kidding.

Oh, and by the way, I did a review on the Used's new CD, sa school paper nga lang, and even though, I'm still not sure if they're going to publish it, 'cause it's pretty long.

If you have the CD already, watch out for their last song. It's pretty bad. Smother Me/Queso. Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time.

RIGHT.

I love With Me Tonight. It reminds me so much of Lunacy Fringe. Hahah

***

I have a new multiply account, wala pang laman, wala pang layout, wala pang may alam.
I have a new YM account, marami naring may alam. It has long been established talaga, ngayon ko lang naisip gawin. Meron akong ginawa, kaya lang since in-add na nila yung account na yun, I didn't use the one that I made.

Haaay.

The online world of a perfectionist nga naman.

***

Oh dear I am in great trouble. We had this test thingy during guidance class last week, so that we could choose our career track next year. THey asked this thing question...something like...uhm... yung career na gusto mo ienter... i answered:
  1. entertainment
  2. business management
  3. art work

Patay ako. I'll be left off. Everybody wanted to go to MedSci, or PhySci(Engineering and Architecture). =( Atleast I was honest. Ako lang ata sa class namin yung ganyan yung set ng sagot eh.

Why entertainment. I've always wanted to become a PR girl. If not, a radio dj. I want to work behind the scenes. I want to be a directress.

Business management. Gusto ko maging CEO someday. I want to do advertising. :)

Art work. Ehem, graphic designing.

Hahahaha.

Pano na kaya ako?

at

2 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page