Thursday, September 13, 2007

teevee.
Our TV is wrecked.

That's why we transferred our other TV to the sala, which is not used for watching TV, but rather, for watching videos and PlayStation. When we connected it, the only channels present were channels 2 (abs-cbn), Qtv and Studio 23.

I'm not really affected, 'cause I haven't got much time to do the things I want to do/need to do. I don't even have time to watch TV anymore.

Last year's days were the best. And I don't even know why. Could it be because of the 10 am to 5 pm sched? Or the company? Or what?

All I know is, when I get year almost every day, the only thing I want in the world is sleep. Yes, sleep.

I remember the time when I hated sleeping. Yeah. When I was in grade 2, in guidance class, one activity asked me to state something that I hate. And I said sleeping, because it would annoy the hell out of me once our ates would force us to go to bed during the afternoons.

Now, that's all I need. I've been lacking sleep constantly. It sucks, yes. But I live with it. Hahah.

Also, all the things that I want to do? I never have time to do anymore. I don't even know why. I just find myself short of time. The luxury of time obviously wasn't granted to me.

Hmmm, it could also be that I am a lazy ass, and I procrastinate a lot. Maybe even too much.

Ahhh, Vicky the slob. :P

***

PS i'm too pooped to return your comments, so i'll be doing it tomorrow, maybe. s'laters :P
at

1 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page