Thursday, October 25, 2007

freedom.
So this is what it's like...

To have nothing lined up next, to have no test or quiz to study for... To not worry about a deadline. (Wait, meron pa pala isa.)

I have long forgotten how slow and simple things were. Lately, it's been tests, projects, deadlines. Sunod-sunod-sunod-sunod. And then you have to put in a tablespoon of high school drama, which is REALLY all you need in the moment. It's like you reach home by 4, you sleep 'till 6, have dinner, and then study and do homework till 10.

Which is simple, I guess, but not me.

Heck, I am the QUEEN of procrastination. I FIND reasons NOT to do things. But I guess that's how I operate, working a day before the whole thing is due. Studying a day before the test. 'Cause I figured, that's how I got my best results. Why argue with results?

Anyways, the QUARTER EXAMS are over. Math is agony. Well not really, 'cause I finished it... and I hope to God I get most stuff right. Hahaha. Studying for SS and Bio is agony, 'cause my mind wasn't really into it, if you know what I'm saying. But all's well, I guess.

Teka, masyado akong masaya. I still have one day left. Half a day, technically.

Pictures sometime else.
at

1 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page