Thursday, October 11, 2007

time after time.
I haven't been tinkering with our Photoshop recently. Quite nothing like putting so much time and effort on something and seeing it appreciated by other people. I feel like being creative. Just taking pictures.


Come to think of it, I haven't been creative lately. Haven't been creative in dealing with the workload in school, not much so in dealing with everyday life. I haven't had my hands on drawing, or writing or doing anything that requires creative juices.


Oh wait, I did take some pictures the other day, which I guess requires creativity.


I really miss doing my old stuff. Just tinkering away, inspired by whatever. Time passing by. Learning new things, trying new things, my abilities and skills evolving with me.


I need time. I haven't got the time. People say that if you really want to have time, you'd go out of your way to find it. That doesn't make sense for me. How the hell do you find time for yourself? Time is a funny thing.


I want to learn how to finally work with vectors the way I learned how to do Photoshop. On my own, in an afternoon just chatting with people worth my while, chips and soda on the side. Inspired by the music I'm listening to. The people around me. :-)


I want more. I want to be good at this. I want deviantart-worthy works.



So as my creative juices ebb away, I shall post a recent "artwork" if you could call it that, done in atleast a span of 15-30 minutes.


click it to see. 'cause something's wrong with blogger and i can't see the picture but if you click this box here, it'll appear. :))
at

1 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page