Monday, December 24, 2007

2007 survey
Was browsing through blogs and I remembered Patty Laurel's. And then I looked through her links and saw this from one of her links, Alessa (may bago na kong idol! :P)

2007
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Hah. Nothing. In fact, when I was thinking of answers to this question...I'm like...May makabuluhan bang nangyari sa akin sa taong ito? Let me get back on this one.
***
I have my answer!!! (I actually did answer the other questions before I remembered)

I played SOCCCEEEEERRR!

Wee.

Watched Grease/SixteenCandles/Grease2. Totally oldies movie trip, mang.

Collected VCDs? Not fake DVDs. Original VCDs. Woo.

2. Where did you study/ work?
Wait, you mean school? Same old skewl. But if you're asking where I studied for tests, God forbid I name every study-able place in this house. See, I have no permanent room yet which is very very inconvenient, I tell you.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Well they aren't really close to me, but yeah.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Fortunately, wala.

5. What countries did you visit?
W A L A . SOBSOB.

6. Did you move anywhere?
Move anywhere. Hmm. No. Wow. I actually am quite a boring person, yes? Or it may be na nagfee-feeling old nanaman ako. I mean what can a 14-year-old kid actually do with her life besides study, boys,shop and whatnot?

7. What sporting events did you go to?
WALA! Hmmm I suck. Oh meron pala. I played for our team. Football. Loser.

8. What concerts did you go to?
Wala. I suck suck suck.

9. Who was your Valentine in 2007?
Wala. My Valentine's day this year was awwwwfuuuuul.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Puro bruises. Oh!!! *I now remember my answer to question 1!!!*

11. What was your best month?
April. :) First time I EVER loved summer.

12. Where did most of your money go?
clothes. T_T

13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
football. my life sucks. :))

14. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Any song from: Rihanna, Sean Kingston (holy mother of...); Sexy Back, I Think that She Knows (ano nga orig title nun? yan ba?), What Goes Around- JT; OH! KANYE!!! :P

15. What did you do on the 4th of July?
It's a well-known fact 4th of Julys arent celebrated here sa 'Pinas.

16. What were the best...

* books you read?
Harry Potter 6 and 7
The Viscount Who Loved Me
....

* movies you saw?
300!!!
The Simpsons Movie
Hm. (If I couldn't remember the movie, then it probably doesn't deserve to be here. Eh naalala ko lang naman yang mga movie na yan because the previous person who answered the survey had it on her list!!!)
2007 ba yung James Bond? I totally dug that.

* CDs you listened to?
Teehee. :) Paramore's Riot? Although I really didn't like a majority of their songs, a handful lang. Grabe, I used to see everything through misty-eyes.
Oh. FutureSex/LoveSounds.
Graduation.
Where You Want to Be - Taking Back Sunday (it's not their latest, matagal na 'to. I just loved it this year. come to think of it, my taste in music eventually evolved, thank God. I now shun emo. What. Hindi naman. HAHA. As long as it's good, emo or not. )

17. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Play football T_T
Photoshop. This year is official photoshop down time.

18. What do you wish you'd done less of?
SPEND.

19. How will you be spending Christmas?
At home!!! WEEEWOOO. :) I wish sometime in my life may Christmas Noche Buena with friends and everyone who matter. Ay Christmas day, I'll officially become ninang to my second godchild.

20. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Fall out? Maybe? NO.

21. How many one-night stands?
ugh. wala. toink.

22. What was your favorite TV program?
grey's anatomy!!! ugly betty. :P antm, as usual. and then MIAMI INKKK!

23. Compared to this time last year, are you:

* happier or sadder?
sadder? definitely. 2006 was such a happy year i can't get over it. HAHA.

* thinner or fatter?
ugh. same, i guess.

* richer or poorer?
wala. same. cause once i get money i spend it kagad. T_T

24. What was your favorite summer memory of 2007?
Wala. Cruising around the field, kicking balls (HAHAHAH). That was the best na ha. Basta, football and the memories that went with it.

25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Atleast one of the best birthdays I had evaaah. I turned 14, and I spent it with my friends in T.G.I.Friiidaaays! It was alatta fun. :P I was a queencess for a day. LOL.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Kate Nash
Feist
Jack Johnson
Kanye West (ano to, rediscovery?)
OK Go? (Well not really, since last year pa siya, 'cause I remember watching the Here It Goes video *also known as the many-treadmills-men-a-jumping-video over and over again for every morning 'till I waited for the bus. Pero I only really listened to their music recently lang.)

27. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Hmmm. Britney. LOL. Kidding.
PENN BADGELY zomg.(The Dan Humphrey guy from GossipGirl. He is scrumptious.)
Also fancied Jared Leto for a while.

28. Who was the best new person you met?
Hmm...

29. Where were you when 2007 began and who were you with?
Boracay. Must have known the year would suck. Imagine, I was about to appreciate the fireworks when my darling little sister wanted to go back to our room, while my mum and uncle partied the night away. I was stuck with Raven and Hannah Montana.

30. What are your plans for 2008?
I want this year to be the BOMB!

at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page