Wednesday, December 26, 2007
five four three, zero. yeah. :))
Listening to:Happy Ending
- MikaComing Home
*the album* - New Found GloryUpside Down
- Jack Johnson (vicky lovesit.)Take You There
- Sean Kingston
(i love the chorus,though i feel the urgency to kill his label for allowing him to release such a SUMMER song during the HOLIDAYS)Kiss Kiss
- Chris Brown (i love chris brown. he's really good. :) )
(all songs are in my Recently Added playlist, which is on shuffle.)Feeling:
Restless...which is what you feel when you're anxious.
I am anxious right now, or it may be that I just can't find nothing good for myself to do. Or the circumstances won't allow it. I want to clean my room (as I do when stressed/ anxious), but the ates
are occupying me room, since my uncles just arrived from the UK, and they have to occupy the room that the ates
were using. There's no permanent 'residence' in this house, if you get what I mean. Well if you're dim enough not to get what I mean, it means that nobody has a permanent 'private' room in this place. No place to clear your mind or when you feel like being alone.
Last night, I prayed to God that he zap an extra room in this place just so I have a place to clear my mind. I was so restless last night. The warm, fuzzy feeling is bugging the HELL out of me again. It's not that I was feeling bad last night, I was just feeling so good that I can't sleep.
I thought it only happened to boys. You know, you're so into thinking about someone (or something), and the warm, fuzzy feeling is there, and I WAS ACTUALLY STARING AT THE CEILING. I don't think I ever did that. I thought that only happened to poor, love-sick boys. I was staring at the freaking ceiling with a weird smile in my face. I slept well, and then I woke up in the middle of the night, and I found myself staring at the ceiling for HOURS. I only got to sleep again when my mum woke me up so I could transfer beds. (She's going to work, so she allowed me to use the top bed. My bed kasi
is a pull-under, or under-pull or WHATEVER. :)) )
I promised myself not to single-out people in this blog (I'm well on my way on doing so, with the staring-at-the-ceiling-warm-fuzzy-feeling talk). So God help me.
I'm feeling really ODD right now.
So to prevent more singling-out, I'll just talk about how much I want my own room.Reasons to give Vicky her own room:
- Vicky is an extremely dangerous person when in a bad mood. IF and when she has her own room, atleast she has a place to scream and to vent out her frustrations (therefore her future room must be sound proof)
- Vicky loves singing out loud. Meaning, she is ultra-hyper and really loud...but not necessarily meaning that she sings nicely all the time (sometimes I really just recite the words out loud, which irritates everyone really well. :) )...if you even have the decency to call that singing. (another good reason to give her a sound-proof room)
- Vicky is dark,moody and brooding. She needs a "private" room so that no one ever sees her emo-ness. YAAAAAAAK. *cringing and shuddering with disgust* On cue girls, say emo with the screamo. WHUT.
- Vicky is a budding artist. Artists need their privacy, so that they could "concentrate" on their 'craft'.
- Vicky hates it when it gets TOO cold in the room with the AC turned up like WOAH. Too bad, my mum and sister loves it when the AC's turned up like woah.
- Vicky loves reading, but recently discovered that it's quite uncomfortable reading when you're in the bed and you're lying down. I need a good reading couch. And I couldn't find a good reading couch in this house. I really just need one.
- How the hell do you think she manages to study for tests? I'm a freaking NOMAD.
- I have abandonment issues, and I need something to truly call mine. (are we still talking about rooms? :P )
- By God, I really just need alone time.
Oh diba? :))
I need to know what I want in life. I really do. I'm jealous of the people who know what they want.
I NEED MY OWN PHONE!!! It's hard sharing phones with your mum. She reads your messages. It's not like I don't tell her most stuff that happen with my life, it's just different eh. I don't know. I feel violated when she reads my messages. :)) It's not that I'm HIDING anything from her... ayoko lang talaga.
Plus, it's hard when someone's texting her and you're texting someone.
And, it's hard texting using her phone, which has a complete QWERTY keyboard (what's qwerty? honey, check the first six letters in your keyboard, above the home row keys).
I need my own phone. :(( Eh when I have my mind set on one phone, I WILL find a way to get it. Which means I get it in the end...pero in the end pa. Not now. I need the phone now. Eh the phone I want is expensive. N81? Hey, it's 5,000 pesos cheaper than the N32i. :))
Grabe. I want so much things.
No wait. I NEED so much things.