Saturday, January 12, 2008

to bee or not to bee...the beekee analeesees.
Listening to: Drive my Car - The Beatles (hmm. I'm actually listening to their Love Anthology Album)
Lyrics Love: All the lonely people, where do they all come from? All the lonely people, where do they all belong? (Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles)

Favorite Word of the Moment: Insane (as in... That is just insane. That is insanely insane. How insane.)

***
.
.
.
.
.

Give me a moment to ponder on my temperorary insanity.

***
How an insane number of surreal things can happen to me repeatedly, I know not.

I don't know how to react anymore...or if I should even react.

Be careful with what you wish for, you just might get it.

Be careful with what you wish for, you.just.might.get.it.

***
I might get the thing that asthmatic people use when they're out of breath.

I constantly found myself out of breath lately, and believe me, the reasons are not of medical roots.
***
a super insane and accurate quiz! zomg!!!




What Maria Victoria Isabel Means

You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.

You are very hyper. You never slow down, even when it's killing you.
You're the type of person who can be a workaholic during the day... and still have the energy to party all night.
Your energy is definitely a magnet for those around you. People are addicted to your vibe.

You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily.
You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.
A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable.

You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life.
You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home.
You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.

You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.
You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.
Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.





What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?


How insane.


If you read it, you'd actually find out that I am a world of conflicts.
I'm just glad that someone's got the heart (and the super technical skills and psychological name language) to put it down for me. I love love love it!!!!.

Initially, I deleted the link to the quiz. But I thought of it as quite selfish. Who am I to deprive people to have the same privilege to have their personality put down based on their names?

***

An analysis of the personality-name-analysis.

1. I do work hard for what I insanely want, and I'm willing to learn how to throw daggers ala-Ziyi Zhang just so I could aim for the right person who gets in my way.

2. It is not true that I am the best at everything. And yet, that could only be because I lack the ability to care for things I believe not worthy of the time and effort and the pain. Tsk.

3. But I am confident (or i would like to believe so), authoritative (i have the natural inclination to be) and aggressive (hmmm...talaga?).

4. I am not quite the huge rebel, but what do you know, maybe the huge rebel's dying the break out. I believe it exists within me.

5. I am intense, and I could be quite a handful, which is why I value my friends so much. No one knows me like they do, and so they know how to react to Vicky.

6. It's insane how they got this right - I get excited easily, but the enthusiasm quickly fades away. I do have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short time, and if I don't accomplish the things that I need to do within the prescribed time, I just cease to care. Thus, the problem being, me finishing what I actually started (I actually celebrate when I get to finish everything in my To Do List)

7. As for me being a party animal...We'll see. :) But I am hyper when I choose to be. Oh, I'm insanely hyper when I choose to be.

8. Grabe this meme is freaking me out, it's got everything right. I am open...quite the open book, really. Everybody knows atleast something about me...That is, when I let them.

9. My chameleon-like abilities (aka adaptability) is one of my strongest assets, according to my EQ test way back in elementary. And I'd bet it still is.

10. It is true that I ask so much about life, but I don't know if anyone doesn't. Maybe I just ask twice as many questions as the next person (besides Miguel). I do like travelling, but I guess there's still nothing quite like home. I mean I do get more comfortable when somewhere else (relatively, of course) but home is home. Home's where the heart is.

11. I am well-rounded, solid (one,two,three SOLLLEEEHDD!), dependable and loyal. I don't know if I get too serious sometimes, I always find time for a good laugh.

12. As for me being the total package : suave, sexy and smart...well... what did they say about accepting compliments? Never deny, always say Thank You. :)

13. As for me having the whole world under my whole spell... Well, maybe the whole world besides three people. :)) Or...maybe not.

14. As for crushing the weak... I haven't crushed anyone lately. Or none that I know of... Or maybe there are people I've crushed, I just don't know about it yet. If ever that I have, I am really really sorry. It's just my nature. The Hulk. HAHA.

15. I am bold and daring...oftentimes I just don't show it. My high energy always gets me in trouble.

16. And yes, my temper is quite legendary. But I'd bet it'd be hard for people to believe that I haven't actually reached the brink of my temper. I've gotten INSANELY annoyed, and people mistake that for being angry. Nope, I just realized lately I haven't been angry publicly. Hirap paniwalaan. Imagine. If that was just me being insanely annoyed, imagine how I will be when intensely angry. Haha, bigla mo makikita si Vicky kulay green with her clothes ripped to smithereens.

17. I am friendly and warm. Charming? Maybe. As for rocking the boat easily...well... :)

18. Holy SH*T. I am flaky and irresponsible SOMETIMES!!! But I pull off the important things together!!!

19. And yes, I am the epitome of chill (except under some circumstances). I was chill kahit na ambaho na nung CR, which actually reduced me to tears. I am lighthearted and accepting.

20. The secret to my wonderful life?


Aba.

Secret.
at

3 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page