Monday, February 4, 2008

absolute insanity.
Listening to:
Enter Sandman - Metallica (needs some desperate calming down.)
Because of You - Ne-Yo (why the hell am i even listening to this at this point in time?)

***

My nerves are frazzled and I AM SO FREAKING ANXIOUS.

And confused.Now Angeli wants to go to PhySci, and I'm like, there's nothing wrong with that. I just don't want it to seem that I'm tagging her along everywhere she goes. I mean I practically am, but it's only because I'm looking for a friend to be with. And I don't want to make her feel like...weird or whatever.

Now what. Major Foot in Mouth disease thing going on.

And there's absolutely no wrong with switching to PhySci, I mean I'd rather have a hard time than be in a class with people who absolutely have no shit to give with whatever we're doing. And besides I'm a huge environment person. I adapt easily. So if ever that I adapt to their non-caring ways...well. Bye-bye, honors.

Haaay naman naman naman. At this point in time, I just long to belong.

***

Oh shite. What am I going to do?

WHY why WHY oh why do I like making things difficult for me???

Shiiiiiiiiite.

"I think I'm afraid to be happy. Whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens."
- charlie brown


ahh, the wisdom of comic book characters. they just say the right things at the right time.

I wish life were a comic book. Things are much easier there. Things are limited to a few dialogues per panel, a few plots per comic. Pag tapos na, tapos na.

(I ask you, WHAT KIND OF RATIONALE is that??? )

***

I hope I sort my mind out by tomorrow morning. I have some kids to teach. Man.

I love teaching and all that. It's something natural to me. And I love kids. Oh, I really really love kids. Even naughty ones. But I find it hard to take in charge when your mind isn't even sorted out.

What am I talking about?

I'm still a kid!
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page