Sunday, February 3, 2008

batang layas.
Listening to:
Jenny - The Click Five (haven't heard this song in ages.)

***

I get absurdly frustrated when I don't get to go anywhere over the weekend. Fine, call me spoiled or whatever. I just feel the need to get on my toes and trek anywhere. Which is contrary to my home-bound Virgoan nature.

Usually, our weekend escapades include eating out, watching a movie and going to a mall...

And it really really insanely bums me out if I don't get to go anywhere (except if something's up.)

And now, with a rift going on between me,my sister and my mum, I don't know if I will ever see the living daylights of the Power Plant Mall. Atleast not this weekend.

Oh bugger. :(

Even ATC would do. :))
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page