Friday, February 15, 2008

burn in hell.
Listening to:
(it's playing in my head)
Hold it Don't Drop It - Jennifer Lopez

Watching:
KC Concepcion on MMK.

***
Some people just deserve to be in hell and burn.

***

Wow. I'm scared out of my wits right now.

What if I lose my mom?

Oh my God. I am so paranoid.

I don't think I want to know what it feels like to have everything taken away from you in one swift motion.

And to feel the guilt and pain of actually being implicitly blamed for the death of your dad.

Shite.

I don't want to know, and I never want to know.

I'd rather have a shitty lovelife.

But I want a nice one still.

But you can't have everything... where will you put it?

at

1 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page