Saturday, February 2, 2008

cases in point.
Listening to:
  1. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
  2. All You Need Is Love - The Beatles (I just realized...mahilig magparinig ang iTunes.)
  3. Starlight - Muse (loves the clapping. :)) )
  4. That's What You Get - Paramore (oo nga, mahilig nga magparinig ang iTunes.)
  5. Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Panic! at the Disco (haven't listened to this song in ages. well it sounds fresh to me now. and still, nagpaparinig ang iTunes. This is insane. Anyways, why do they have to make their titles so long? It's annoying.)
***

Just saw 27 Dresses starring Katherine Heigl (of Grey's Anatomy and Knocked Up fame) and James Marsden (of Enchanted and X-men *he was cyclops, which is really just awful, considering how BEAUTIFUL his eyes are...*)...

which brings me to ponder about my non-existent love life.

Oh, my non-existent love life.

A few days ago, you could say I had a love life. A decent one, even if I'm not in a "relationship" with someone else.

But of course, of course. Nothing good ever happens between me and my apples (of my eyes).

Case in Point #1:
This guy, I knew because he was (well he still is...) a something of a someone. And well, when I liked him, he was available at that time.

UNTIL...

I viewed his Friendster profile and discovered he had a crush on someone. Crush palang.

THE NEXT DAY...

I found him tagging along with this pretty girl.

AND THE NEXT DAY AND THE NEXT DAY...AND THE NEXT DAYS TOO...

He was tagging along with the pretty girl who eventually became his girlfriend.

It didn't actually break my heart, because I think the girl is insanely cool. And if he's happy, well I'm happy too. In fact, they're one of my favorite couples. They're so sweet, they'd make sugar a run for its money (ano daw?).

It's just uncunning how he managed to land a girlfriend in quite a short span of time...(and I just started liking him at that time.)

Case in Point # 2:
This one actually has a potential to be untrue, but still.

This dude that I just liked is courting someone. Well relatively, I just liked him. And well, he's courting a pretty girl. But if EVER that this is true...well. I'm happy for them.

Case in Point # 3:

Oh, long story made short.

Hmmm... Let's see. How do I do this?

Current state of union: Dude has an unheard-of girlfriend and well...

Things are crazy right now, I don't know what's happening. (What's true and what's not.)

But let's see. According to my observations, dudes who you'd usually see as menly-men would be turned into not-so-menly-men once they land girlfriends (aheeem.). They turn into a big mass of mush. Mushy mushy mushy much.

Am I happy for this one, in case true?

Heartbreakingly, yes.

IF true, well then. We've got to move along, move along like they know I'd do. But if he's happy, I'll be happy too. But God help me when I see him with her. I hope I fight the urge to shoot her (But then, kung tumama ang bala, hindi natin alam kung kanino talaga galing. 'Cause I'd bet there'd be many girls who would want to shoot her.). The lucky b*tch.

I should stop. Nahahalata na 'ko eh.

***

Hmmm...
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page