Monday, February 11, 2008

a quickie.
Listening to:
Leave Before the Lights Come On - Arctic Monkeys (their live version's great. I almost always don't like listening to live versions of stuff. But they're really good live. )

Brianstorm - Arctic Monkeys

***

Our Biology project requires us to gather pictures of our "evolution". So I titter-totter to Picture City and have my pictures printed.

Holy hell, pictures are so much nicer when they're on print. Wala lang, I haven't seen printed pictures in years. You know, proper pictures. :)

Wala lang, I think it's nice when it's just there and you can see it the whole time and it's tangible and stuff. :) I hope somebody gets me a Sony printer someday. So that I could always print my shots.

I now resolve to always print pictures.

Labels:

at

1 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page