Monday, February 18, 2008

we were merely freshmen.
Listening to:
Freshmen - The Verve Pipe
Anyone But You - The Moldy Peaches
Love Song - Sara Bareilles

***

For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise
For the life of me I cannot believe we'd ever die for these sins
We were merely freshmen.

And how we're guilt stricken sobbin' with our heads on the floor

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip, we'd say

I can't be held responsible
'Cause she was touching her face
And I won't be held responsible
She fell in love in the first place

***

We sure are cute for two ugly people
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you

The pebbles forgive me, the trees forgive me
So why can't, you forgive me?
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you.

***

I learned the hard way
That they all say things you want to hear
And my heavy heart sinks deep down under you and
Your twisted words,
Your help just hurts
You are not what I thought you were
Hello to high and dry
Convinced me to please you
Made me think that I need this too
I'm trying to let you hear me as I am

I'm not gonna write you a love song


***

Well aren't we a bit sentimental today?

Hmm. Not really. I just really really love these songs.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SONG THE BAND PLAYED IN THE SPLASH PARTY THINGY AS AQUAMARINE AND RAYMUND DANCED IN THE MOVIE AQUAMARINE? The one that went..."yeah,yeah". Cause I couldn't find it in the soundtrack list. And I couldn't understand the lyrics, so I can't possibly Google them.

I love that one too.

***

Oh wow. I just realized I had a different version of "those" days.

I'm on a ultra-high sungit mode, and anyone in my way is prone to a) berating b) telling off c) cursing d) all of the above.

I reminded everyone I'll be having a bad day, so I'm excused...I hope.

Waaaaaaahhh. I feel like one shiteload of shite.
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page