Thursday, March 20, 2008

Listening to:
Somebody's Baby - Phantom Planet
sweet sweet sweet song, man.
Back in Black - AC/DC
hahaha iTunes is on random play
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Grunge now. Favorite kantahin sa Magic Sing! HAHAHA.
When You Were Young - The Killers
Meron nito sa RockBand. :-)

***

Okay. I'm hooked with bryanboy. :))

***

Gaaaaaaaaaahd some people just freaking annoy me. How much time does it take to type a "no, i'm not going" or "yes i'm going"? Given the fact that you can type atleast a gazillion letters in a span of 5 minutes, ha.

People talaga, tsk.

If you don't reply within 5 seconds, I swear I'm going to flood your archive.

I kid, I kid.

***

Natapos ko na buong Medium level ng Rock Band.

*yawn*

Sisiw.

WHAAAT?!??!?! HAHAH.

Well I'm proud to say I've never failed a song, pero siyempre I practice eh.

But I DID have a hard time with ENTER SANDMAN. San you, favorite song pa. HAHA.

I think I'm moving on with the Hard level.

Anyone with the guitars and the mic? Let's form a band :-)

***

I want to take pictures.

Anyone willing to take me as a photographer's assistant, an intern or whatever? Kahit walang bayad. Basta cool yung job niyo :-)) Walang internship or whatever sa the Picture Company eh.

***

Grabe, gusto ko ng summer buddies. Alam mo yun, yung kadaldalan mo buong summer and then when you resume back to your lives, wala lang.

Para bang fling.

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?!?

Sorry. My brain has gone to the beach and fried itself sunbathing.

***



this is Ikea's Bedroom Planner.

Pretty cool. Insanely cool, but not in the mood.

If you want to download: www.ikea.com

:)

***

Photoshop nga muna.

Be back when something juicy hits me fried brain.

AND NO, I'M NOT FRIED IN THAT WAY, IDDIES.
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page