Saturday, March 1, 2008

soundtrack of my life.
Listening to:
My heart beat.

Eww. how psychotic is that.

***

Mahirap to.

Shiiit. Ang hirap.

I can't decide.

***

My Own Movie's Soundtrack.

Opening credits: Le Disko - Shiny Toy Guns. Para masaya.

Waking up:
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles. It's so bright and sunny! Or Brighter than Sunshine - Aqualung.

Average day: All the Small Things - Blink 182 (para kahit average, may spunk.)

First date: Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles. KIDDING. hahaha. Depende kung saan yung date. And it depends on what we're doing. DEPENDE SA SCENE. Shet. I'm too...imaginative. Kung something wild, like running around or whatever, Blitzkrieg Bop - The Ramones (labo eh.) or No Tomorrow - Orson. If something like a walk in the park, Don't Get Me Wrong - The Pretenders. Or One Look - Kjwan.

Falling in love: Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows

Love scene: Wait. What kind of love scene are we talking about here? If we're talking about a LOVE LOVE scene, edi Black Magic Woman - Carlos Santana. Pero if it's something more...ehr... prude-ish and innocent and WHOLESOME, edi... Superstar - Sonic Youth (ne?)

Well that sucks. Wala namang wholesome na love scene, and we know what the survey is talking about anyway. So let's settle for Black Magic Woman - Carlos Santana.

Fight scene: Enter Sandman - Metallica. Or... The Pretender - Foo Fighters.Or... Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional. HAHAHAHAH.

Breaking up: Happy Ending - Mika. You Could Be Happy - Snow Patrol. Ego - The Sounds. (kung medyo in-your face. haha.)

Getting back together: Baduy. May getting back together. What kind of movie is this? HAHAH. Well anyways. Walang magandang getting back together music. Yung sa The Sims nalang. Everytime they kiss and then there's this background music... Yun nalang. Cheesy music for a cheesy scene.

Secret love: Secret Love - Jojo. Di bagay. HAHAH. Probably Perfect - Smashing Pumpkins.

Life's okay: He Said, She Said - Ashley Tisdale. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. A Day in The Life - The Beatles

Mental breakdown: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes. Hahaha. or Tears Don't Fall - Bullet For My Valentine

Driving: Drive - Incubus? Nge. Uhm... Anything by Keane. Or... Strawberry Fields Forever. Octupus' Garden. Drive My Car. All by the Beatles. HAHA.

Learning a lesson: What kind of lesson? Academic lesson? A life lesson? More probably a life lesson. Hmmm. It depends on how I learned it. Like...sometimes it just whacks me in the head. Sometimes someone has to tell me. When it whacks me in the head... Frustrated Unnoticed - Damone (kahit hindi bagay yung lyrics.). If someone tells me... Everything - Buckcherry. AH! It's Far Better to Learn - Saosin. or I Can Tell (piano version) - Saosin [CHECK IT OUT ON YOUTUBE. IT'S FREAKING AWESOME. :))]

Deep thought: Meaning of Life - Disturbed. Hahaha. Something mellow. 1234 - Feist. Or. Ewan. depends on what I'm thinking of.

Flashback: Hmmm. Walang Kasing Sarap - Brownman Revival. HAHAA.

Partying: LOW - Flo Rida ft. T-pain. or Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boys.

Happy dance: Accidentally in Love? Do What You Want - OK Go.

Regretting:
Pucha ang hirap naman. Boulders - New Found Glory. or New American Classic - Taking Back Sunday.

Long night alone: The KKK Took My Baby Away - Ramones. Para masaya. I can just imagine the scene o. Me eating and hoarding all the food while in front of the TV. Doing the randomest things (cartwheeling and stuff) and then sa dulo, when the drums and the guitars close the song, it'll show me sleeping, face up, eagle-spread on the bed. Snoring. Diba? :P

Death scene:
Depends on how I die. Kung brutal (either by accident/bullet/pain/sickness) Slither - Velvet Revolver. Kung medyo peaceful... Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins.

Closing credits:
Bonus Mosh Pt. 2 - Taking Back Sunday. :0 or... Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader.

***


HANDS DOWN, the hardest survey I ever took. And I'd bet I'll be changing my mind, and then I'll be posting with final answers altogether. :)

at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page