Sunday, March 9, 2008

stupid post
Listening to:
Love in This Club - Usher ft. Young Jeezy
(because Barbie commented on my iPod's lack of RnB tunes, I decided to consult iTunes. This is one of the top 5 hits of the moment, so I downloaded it. Didn't like it at first, but it grew on me. And I'm singing it. And I love the EY moments.)
Island in the Sun - Weezer
(my sister had to sock me since she got sawa to Love in this club)
What a Wonderful World - Joey Ramone
(this is VICKY'S new favorite song.)
Search and Destroy - Iggy Pop and the Stooges
(70's punk now)
***

What a wonderfulll wooorrrld. :-)

***

I found my music buddy. I don't think I've found someone who likes the Ramones as much as I do, give or take...hmm.. 3 people who I can't even talk to.

So this one. I can probably talk to him, but I'm too shy to do so.

He hasn't checked his Friendster account in ages.

I wonder if he still likes the Ramones...

I wonder if he likes Elvis Costello.

Does anyone out there like Elvis Costello?

Anybodyyyyy???

Oh, and by the way. Does anyone know a good song by The Who besides Baba O'Reilly? 'Cause I don't really like the beginning that much. It makes me ears bleed (ish). I'm kidding. After the beginning, everything is pretty decent, though.

***

EYNG. I'M TAKING A BREAK.

FROM THE 45 CERTIFICATES THAT I HAVE TO DO.

FROM THE 20 FRAMES OF ANIMATION.

FROM THE 6 FINAL EXAMINATIONS THAT I'D BE TAKING... 6 OUT OF 6, I FEAR THAT I WILL FAIL.

3 OUT OF 6 I WILL DEFINITELY FAIL IF I DON'T STOP TALKING AND GET TO THE 45 CERTIFICATES.

gerdammit.

**terminated**

**message will self-destroy in 5 seconds**

**5
**4
**3
**2
**...


BOOM.

I'm gone.
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page