Saturday, March 29, 2008

survey.
Listening to:
Dip it Low - Christina Millan

Okay, how stupid is this. I'm too tamad to switch music in my mom's iTunes. and stop wondering why she has Christina freaking Millan on her iTunes, she uploaded Now 67 and Woman Collection to her iTunes which has "young" music in it, so there.

She has David Lanz and Vivaldi though. Such an old lady. HAHAHAHAH i'm kidding. I love you ma.

***
Survey from Ala.

1. If you had to listen to one song forever which one would it be?
OH, that's really really hard. Enter Sandman? Baka mabaliw ako. Uhm... It Had to Be You - Doris Day. :)

2. What if you did not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
Oh, that's just too bad. If he leaves me alone, fine. If he stalks me, I'll shoot him. If we're friends, edi friends.


3. What if you had to live out a movie which one would it be?
hmmmmmmmmm. GREASE. :)) :)) how funny. no. Uhm... Sixteen Candles. I'd do a good Molly Ringwald. I love cursing pa naman.

4. What if you hated someone, what would be your reasons?
They did something insanely wrong? Oh, uhm they spread bad things about me...or yeah, I like the previous answer: I felt treated unfairly.


5. What if you had a boyfriend/girlfriend… what made you fall for him/her?
Good question. Oh wait, bad question. Never been in a relationship before. A real one? NO. So maybe it makes me a loser, but whatever. So let's change the question into...

What are you looking for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Uh. Uh. Uh. Well yes, same to previous answer I guess. A degree of physical attraction, of course. And then... we must enjoy the same music. This means a lot to me. :) He must know and respect and love my mom and my sister. He should love and respect and care for his mom and his sisters. He should be able to beat me in TEKKEN hahahahahhahahaha. He should enjoy the same stuff that I do, para masaya. It isn't so hard for a guy to enjoy PlayStation, yes? hahaha.


6. What if you were in a relationship would you rather be the one who loves or the one who is loved?
Oh, I'd rather be the one who's loved. Mas masarap siguro yun. Pero mas maganda kung equal.


7. What if you discovered the person you liked just broke up with someone?
Ohhhh chika minute muna? Why did they break up? He saw her with who on the bed doing WHAT? hahaha kidding kidding. Oh, well syempre I'd ask why they broke up, and then I'd steal him. I'm kidding.


8. What if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
OH NO. How sad. :-( Really sad.


9. What if you foresaw a disappointment in your life, what would you do? Would you do what you can to avoid it?
EH...Can I do anything?

10. What if you only had 12 months to live what would you do.
travel travel travel. tell people how i really feel about them (!)

11. Is being tagged fun?
sure.

12. What If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
I'll shoot them both.

13. What if it was the end of the world and you could only save one person you knew who would it be?
one person? baduy. hahahaah. uhm probably Chiara, because she has more years to live pa. i hope she doesn't read this.

14. What if you had to choose to be blind or deaf?
NOOOOONNEEE. being blind means not being able to take pictures or to seeee things. being deaf means not being able to hear music, oh how awful. Well atleast pag deaf my hearing aid. :))

15. Would you rather be married to someone who is richer than you and sorta connect with, or someone you are richer than and have a major connection with?
Sorta connect with...well malay mo may chance to grow into something bigger. Pero kung wala talaga...it doesn't really matter who's richer or whatever, right.

16. What do you really want to be?
I wanna be rich. woooo. I want to be a good graphic designer. :-) Meeaninggg, I have to practice my drawing skills. Yehey.

17. What if you got into a disagreement with someone?
Oink. Depends. Kung mababaw, sorry sorry peace yo. If it's something massive...oh. agree to disagree.

18. What if he says sorry for everything, and tries to win you back?
uh. uh. uh.

19. What is the dominant color around you?
wala. white. haha.

20. Give three things you want now?
1) a decent lovelife.
2) a white macbook.
3) a dslr.
at

11 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page