Friday, March 21, 2008

Watching?
Grey's Anatomy, Season 2 on DVD

I'm seeing the episode where:
There's a trainwreck, hindi sinipot ni Derek si Meredith kay Joe's, and there's this case where a pole went through two people.

Started watching starting from the 1st episode last night, due to my inability to sleep. I was really really RESTLESS.

Anyways, once you start with Grey's Anatomy, you can't stop.

Hmm, I'm wondering if they have Season 3 on DVD already.

***

I'm done with Angeli's layout, and I think I like it. If I get really creative at one time, I might even switch it up a little bit. It feels a teenie weenie wrong with me, although I'd say it's perfectly fine.

***

Oh boy, I feel so stupid right now. I don't know. I feel weird. Weird weird weird all over. And I know why, I just don't know how to say it. I mean...

You miss people, even if you have no right to miss them. I'm not talking about a boy, per se. I'm talking about many people. I'm talking about a friend who left and we just forgot each other. Wala, I can't even call her a friend because she has "other" friends. If she comes home and I do see her, wala din. I'm talking about friends whom I figuratively left, and now we don't even bother to look at each other, afraid to acknowledge each other. I'm talking about a friend who used to stay with me, way up until 12 o'clock (even if his regular sleeping time is around 10:30) and then we don't even look at each other anymore. (many different people, really.)

I mean, once I call you a friend, that's pretty much it. It's solid. I give you everything, and I don't expect you to give me everything, kahit acknowledgment as a friend lang OK na sakin eh. Ayoko kasi ng nagkakalimutan. I mean...wow.

What have I done wrong to merit this?

Is wanting to be a friend bad?

:-( Why can't friends be friends forever?
at

2 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page