Tuesday, April 22, 2008

corny one.
Watching?
PBB Uber ba to?

Mehearts the foreign boys. Actually, lahat ng boys.

Sorry. Ganito talaga pag barren ang lovelife.

* * *

I AM DELIRIOUS WITH HAPPINESS.

I didn't realize how happy I feel until now, thinking of what I'll put down.

I mean, today has been a relatively happy day. Not actually relative, but today is a GREAT day. Fitness First Dude has made a surprise appearance(siyempre yun palang tuwang-tuwa na ako) and then a lot of something elses... and then the pizza I had at Sbarro, once again, today...

...and then this.

This.

It's something so simple, and I cannot understand WHY I feel this way.

I'd understand if I'd feel pleased or something low-key like that.

Pero giddy? Excited? On the edge of my seat? Deliriously happy?

Oh blardie hell no.

Haaay.

I hate having these feelings. Sigurado sa dulo may feeling of wistfulness, of loss...and then of regret.

Even if there's nothing I should really regret.

Remember Prince **** from my Of couples, Prince Charmings and Fairytales Post?...

No No, God forbid that he is the subject of my woes.

I'm just going to ask him to save me. Leave his Princess **** for a while and save me.
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page