Tuesday, April 22, 2008

craving
Speaking of which, I've been CRAVING a lot lately.

And I think I know why.

These days, I've been waking up between 9:30 to 11 am. I ABHOR waking up at 11. It makes my head hurt. I was very jolly indeedy to discover that I've woken up at 10:55 kanina, 5 minutes before 11. Which means that my head won't hurt.

Given that, it means that I've been missing the most important meal of the day, nya nya... breakfast.

And I'll tell you this. Everyday, I've been having only 2 meals a day. From lunch to dinner, with low-medium snacking level. From dinner to sleep time, MAJOR SNACKING LEVEL.

And I've been craving for things easily lately. When I read about muffins, I crave muffins. When I read about sandwiches, I crave about whatever sandwich comes to mind. Even the sole thinking of food makes me crave for them.

And when I crave for food... Ahhh, nothing will come in my way.

Remember, SM is only a trike ride a way. If the weather's right and I'm feeling good, it's only a short walk away.

Sbarro was good kanina, it satisfied my craving for a New York's Finest pizza. I'm no idiot, I know NY's Finest could only be found in Yellowcab, but they don't offer things in slices (what kind of pizzeria is that?) and the 10" pizza was a lot for me to pay for alone for a single craving. So MuyMuy suggested Sbarro, and I said sure, but I changed my mind lots of times before that. Until I crossed Sbarro and thought...fine.

Come Sbarro. AAAAH, their PIZZA is absolutely delish. Me loves it. :)

Too bad a huge slice flew off my fork. I don't know how it happened, it just did. I grave for that poor slice. (It was practically HALF my pizza. That's HUGE.)

And now, I'm craving for an egg sandwich again. This time with Bacon.

DAMN. T_T
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page