Monday, April 28, 2008

Listening to:
Tonight, Tonight - Smashing Pumpkins
Material Girls - Hilary and Haley Duff

* * *

My head hurts a lot and I have this overall ick factor that SUCKS.

I mean the mosquitoes, or whatever the insects are, are practically eating me alive. Man.

And the house generally has a darker "ambiance" or vibes or whatever you want to cause it, and I reckon it's because of the construction and the people in here. Damn. I want my place, and suddenly I want things to go back to the way they were. But whatever, I asked and begged for this, so no pain, no gain.

* * *

Speaking of pain, my ears are RINGING already. But I won't stop listening to music.

Okay, I've stopped listening already.

Whatever.

* * *

So I've been visiting Multiply pages a lot lately, and then I suddenly find myself missing some people, and wondering if they're mad at me. I mean... I don't know. This girl didn't reply to my comment, and I'm not quite sure if she has a valid reason to get mad at me, but I have a feeling that she does. Sayang, I miss her a lot. sad

It's not that she didn't reply to my comment kaya galit siya...

It's... hard to explain.

Exactly.

Whateverrrrrr. All this thinking makes my head hurt.

* * *

I've been racking my head to find a new URL for my future new blog with a future new layout. I've tried making a layout, but DAMN I am so frustrated and out of inspiration. The things normally just come to me, or something just snaps and BOOM, instant masterpiece.

But now... I can't even think of anything! And the URLs are driving me nuts. Haaay, bahala na!!!

* * *

My body clock is DRIVING ME TO THE BRINK OF INSANITY.

I'm telling you.

Last night I had to take medication so that I could go to sleep.

That was 4 in the morning, and it was my mum's time to wake up. She was like... "Natulog ka na ba? Bakit gising ka pa?"

I really couldn't sleep.

There are times when I'd get lucky and get to sleep at 1 am. Swerte na ako nun.

* * *

Haaay. I think I need to eat rice again. I think that's what making my head hurt.

Naaaah, medoubts it.
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page