Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Listening to:
Wonderwall - Oasis

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now.
There are so many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how.
I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me? And after all, you're my wonderwall.

Vicky, obviously, obviously loves this song.

And you don't have to ask why.

Is also Listening To:
White Lines and Red Lights - Between the Trees
Got so MANY *new* stuff from MuyMuy's iTunes. I love her. MuyMuy, by the way, is the neighbor whose laptop and house I tend to bugger a lot. Well not now, 'cause she's in Bohol. :P

When Did Your Heart Go Missing? - Rooney
Again, one of Muy's stuff. I LOVE THIS SONG. I love Rooney. You know their vocalist? Their vocalist is the guy from Princess Diaries. Yes, he's the Michael guy. Oh I LOVE this song. iConnect.

* * *
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. I can see all the obstacles in my way. Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind. It's gonna be a bright, bright, sunshiny day.

I'm not sure about the bright, sunshiny day. I still can't see all the obstacles in my away. But the rain is gone, and the few dark clouds that had me blind have sputtered away. To nothingness, I guess. Or maybe it's raining too much, nawalan na ng heaviness yung clouds, so they aren't dark anymore.

Um, excuse me. WHAT?! Haha. Sorry.

But the point is... well it took me a LONG WHILE before I understood everything. Everything not sugar-coated, everything not blurred or softened for real. I had to be in those shoes to know how it felt like.

Haay. It just feels good to know. And to not expect, and to be clear with WHAT you want to do. Because people should do things for themselves.

* * *

I'm going to trek off to Tahanan in BF later to play football. Again. I'm taking a second shot on this. But I'm not expecting. Oh, that's what pragmatic people do. It's one of the good tools in life. To not expect in certain circumstances. It lessens the pain, and it makes the good kind of unexpected...well, great and overwhelming. Trust me on this one.

There have been one too many situations that I didn't expect...

...And MAN, those ones took my breath away. (The hyperventilating kind.)

* * *

There is something chronically wrong with me, I think. I feel disconnected from my friends right now. Well I am, give or take 2 or so people. I haven't been replying, haven't been initiating conversations.

I know they'd read this, and I know they'd understand.

Am I a good friend?

No, maybe not.

But I feel like being disconnected at this point. Just for a while. It's one of those soul-searching things that you do.

But I do love you guys, and you should know that. :-)

* * *

P.S. If you don't ready my First Portion of the post, you know the CURRENTLY doing portion, the Listening to:, Watching: or whatever part, you're missing a lot. Well, that's what I think. I find that part fun. And it's full of mini-reviews of things and stuff.
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page