Wednesday, April 23, 2008

my footie day.
Watching?
The Biggest Loser.

Ang sexy ng coach ng Team Red! Haha.

* * *

Today was a good Soccer Day. I cannot blame anyone, not even for myself for being not competitive. You can't choose what you want to fight for. You just know. There's this burning desire to win. The will to win. The itching to get the ball off your opponent's feet.

Sadly, I have to wait for something...for someone to ignite the burning desire.

It's in me, I could feel the fire starting.

I just need someone to accidentally spill the kerosene and I'll be on fire.

:-))

Too bad the old flame as gone and left the building, if you know what I'm saying.

No you don't.

HAHA.

* * *

Anyways. About the Soccer Day.

Lia's getting better than me.

There's no stopping a sporty girl.

But I don't mind at all, because I'm not very sporty.

HAHAHAHA.

I'm playing DEFENSE again today, and it sucks ass. NO ACTION. I should start playing Striker soon. SOON. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

I could have died and not experience making a goal attempt, what more a goal.

Well, atleast I've worked on my concentration. :)) And even if the score was 4-nil (We LOST), I can't blame myself for that. Nor can I blame my teammates. It's everyone's fault for not wanting the BALL hahahahah.

But all together, it was a good day. I loved the exercises. They were funny. Wooo.

* * *

I think I've grown to love the kids on our footie class.

I've said it, and I'll say it again. I have kids probably younger than my sister playing on the team.

And they're a lot of fun, and they're determined...

...And they're VERY good. :))
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page