Thursday, April 10, 2008

Watching?
Hana Kimi. it's cute.

***

Quick quick quick post.

I don't know why I'm asking this OUT LOUD, given the fact that I should be personally asking my mom this, since she works at a multinational oil company anyways.

Don't you think them guys at Petron, Shell, Caltex and even Total can figure out a way to SQUEEZE out all the excess oil off the faces of the really oily-faced people? I mean if they could actually do that, and that they could utilize the excess oil for SAVING THE WORLD!


Diba?

De, wala lang kasing oil control film si Ate Monica. Who technically owns the place where I'm at right now. In fact, I'm using her really cool laptop. I'd probably like this laptop if my mum wouldn't allow me to get an Apple one.
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page