Wednesday, April 23, 2008

what i would give...
... for my own laptop.

I could smell the burning metal of the charger. There's something wrong with the battery of this laptop kasi, so you have to keep it charged ALL THE TIME.

So you can't use it in the plane or whatever. It has to have a socket nearby.

Grabe.

It doesn't have to be a MacBook, atleast for now when I have no choice. Beggar's can't be choosers.

Come to think of it, I have no idea why I want a laptop so much. I mean, they're all there, and the burning desire is...well...burning.

It just makes me feel at ease, being in front of a computer, because I know I can take control. There are numerous possibilities between the computer, the internet and me. Wala pa ang photoshop sa combination na yan! :-P

* * *

Speaking of which, I haven't been photoshop-ing lately. I tried last night, but my muse(es) have abandoned me. No sleeping pill guy, no prince.

Haaaay.

* * *

I'm also stuck with my future URLs.

Something about...


Cause there's Miss/Madame KFC, Riotgrrrl and the lost girl.

But I'm not actually lost.

So let's narrow it down to Miss/Madame KFC and Riotgrrrl.

Hay. Help me.
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page