Friday, May 9, 2008

CHAM, this post is for you.
Listening to:
Old Yellow Bricks - Arctic Monkeys

***
to cham:

I'll tell you what.

These are the things that I haven't done during the summer:

1. Go to the beach.
Although I did manage to get a tan and put on sunblock without actually hitting the sand.

2. Lose weight.
Which is really just great. Sarcastically speaking. Number 1 goal and I don't achieve it. Waddaheck. Sa dami ng ginagawa ko wala akong nalose na pounds dun. Anak ng *toot*, ano ba kelangan ko gawin para pumayat kahit onti? Sagwa pakinggan. lol Bitter ako, kasi...ayoko na sabihin yung rason kung bakit kating kati akong pumayat. lol

3. Play with the PC.
This is what I was planning to do even before summer vacay started. I was planning on learning how to mix songs and videos, and then to make vectors and to toy with photoshop instead.

Sadly, wala akong time para sa ganun, atsaka laging nakapark sa harap ng PC ang akin pinakamamahal na kapatid.

4. Start a business.
This I've been planning, hindi ko lang magawa-gawa. I've been flirting with the idea of charging people for one-on-one Photoshop tutoring.

Sadly, wala din akong time. At nahihiya ako.

5. Manuod ng mga DVD.
Matagal nang andiyan ang mga Live Concert etc.etc. na hindi ko napapanuod. Nakakabarat. Pero OK lang.

So far, yan palang. :))
at

8 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page