Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Listening to:
Okay, so this might be the cheesiest Clapton song ever, but I like it. HAHA.

Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lolPwede na.

***

I feel like such a mess. The past weeks have been insanely busy, and I'm just not talking about all my aktibidades.

My mind has been overworked lately (I've been really lost during Trig and Geom) and I've just been thinking...and thinking and thinking. (Oh, Iron Man. Save me.)

And my blog layout. Oh, my blog layout is a mess. And I don't have any time to even try to fix it or make a new layout. I have a new URL for it, although I'm not sure if I'm going to use it anyway. But I like it. HAHA.

And then realizations and all the B.S. are hitting me hard like a...heavy brick. What is wrong with mee? What am I doing? What WAS on my mind? Why did I do that?

Haaay. I'm just so sorry, you know? Things could have been better. So much better.
at

2 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page