Friday, May 9, 2008

my week...continued. (this is long.)
Listening to:
haaaay ang sarap siguro sa beach.cry
Ahhhh, the roadtrip song. razz
OUCH song dati. Iniyakan ko to. Grabe. lol

He's everything you want, he's everything you need, he's everything inside of you that you wish you could be. He says all the right things, in exactly the right time.

Sabi ko nga, dati. mrgreen

***

AmIdol update:

F* loyalty, I'm not surprised Mr. Castro got the boot. He hasn't been stepping up lately. And the Bob Marley Perf was...awful. It was so bad, I switched channels.

***

I MADE A GOAL LAST WEDNESDAY!!!

I'm telling you, I could not have been ANY happier. Which means the feeling of elation surpasses the fast heartrate when you see someone you like.

Grabe, ang sarap.

I've been playing for quite a while now, and it's always been me as a defender.

Ibang-iba pag striker. You move around A LOT and your heartrate doubles and you crash with everyone...

Pero it's double the fun of being a defender. Defenders only get the fun when the opposite team is on MAJOR offense. :))

Lucky shot nga lang yun. BUT ATLEAST NOH!!!

I've had DOZENS of goal attempts today, pero wala.

Hindi pala attempts yun. Hindi nablock ng goalie eh.

Well, atleast I'm playing striker now!!!

***

COOKING WITH SEYY:

I can't spell her name without an extra Y in the end anymore.

Anyways.

It was a LOT of fun. We had an Italian chef for the first day, and he told us that in other sessions, we'd have the Pastry chef and the Japanese chef.

Ayyy exciting. Hindi talaga pwede mag-miss ng lessons.

Last Thursday we cooked Mushroom Risotto and Pork Picatto. We were grouped into 4, given the freedom to choose our own groupmates. Since dalawa lang kami, I think Seyy based it on who looks like the most sane among the kids, so we ended up with 2 sisters, an ate who's about our age and the younger kid. Stupid how I didn't get their names. :-))

Anyways. I'm excited when all the construction is finished, I could work in the kitchen and whip up delicious meals for everyone else. Yehey.

***

Okay. I'm getting really hooked with piano covers of the songs that I lurrve.

Be back with something juicy.

For now, here's SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW(Keane).



AND...

LIMEWIRE SUCKS.
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page