Sunday, June 1, 2008

vicky doesn't want to go back to school.
Listening to:
Hold Me Down - Motion City Soundtrack

***

In a couple of days, we'll be having our usual orientation. I don't want to go. I don't want to start school yet. I'm just too happy and serene and over-all GREAT right now. I don't want to ruin it. No. Mommmyyyyy cry

I think this is the first time ever that I don't actually look forward to school. I've always looked forward to school, ever since I was a kid. I loved shopping for school supplies, I loved waiting for the list to come out to check if I'm still with the top kids. I relished the experience.

I've always loved school.

And with what I'm feeling right now, I'm scared that... I'm scared that how I'm perceiving things will ruin the whole 3rd year experience.

I'm not scared that I don't have anyone familiar with me. I've done that a whole lot of times, it doesn't even bother me anymore. I'm scared because...

...

Because I might fall again. Crashing and burning, bebe.

***

I saw someone I liked yesterday. I didn't realize that I liked him until I unexpectedly saw him and my heart fluttered a little bit.

Get that. Not massive, flying fluttering. Just a butterfly flutter.

I am happy. wink
at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page