Monday, July 7, 2008

loveless blues pt1
Listening to:
AAAAAH SUMMER DAYS, SUMMER DAYS. I remember listening to this song while riding a trike to Tahanan. Hooooooooo.
I LOVE YOU JASON MRAZ!!! Team Mraz! HAHA.
Ang ganda nung stat ni Lia, I decided to research the lyrics. Nung una the song was kind of... "Ok, *kroo*" Pero when I listened to the whole song... Shet. HAHA.

***

It's so nice to be blissfully in lurrveee noh?

Oy. I'm not in a state of blissful inlove-ness. Quite the complete opposite. But I'm just reminiscing the good old days when I didn't care about anything else. Just a boy, and the way his eyelashes dance the ballet when he closes his eyes.

Yuck. I'm not talking about anyone. I just got that out of a Julia Quinn book.

How the heck will eyelashes dance the ballet anyway?

Have you ever felt that, though? You're just in a state of obliviousness. The world stops. S.T.O.P.S. all caps, plus periods in between. You shudder in utter kakiligan, and somehow refuse to share such a shameless moment to your friends. Its your own secret.

I miss that feeling.
at

1 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page