Tuesday, January 29, 2008

badoopbarapbadoop.
Watching? was watching something kanina but paused it for a while.

***
I would very much want this to be a substantial post, but because...

a) I'm not talented in the substantial post area
b) I hate when I tend to become dramatic
c) I've got nothing substantial to say anyways...

this won't be a substantial post. :)
***

I need to make money. I don't know how, but I know I want to. I'm determined to do so.
It's not like we're getting poorer and poorer or anything, it's just that we need to save up if we want our house to be as nice and as perfect as we want it to be (we're planning to renovate during the summer). So no mucho unnecessarcy spendy-o, just the needs...and the occassional wants.

Right now, I have so much things jotted on my want list, I need to be making money fast if I want to buy those things before the fly off the racks.

So how will I make more money-o, besides saving and doing the spreadsheets for my mum?

***

I'm jealous of the people who know what they want, and know how to get it. The people who have direction, or at least an idea of where they want to be in the future.

I,the one who usually knows what she wants and gets it somehow...don't actually know what I want. There are so many options, so many things to consider...

And then they tell me to do what makes me happy. So if I really decide to pursue what makes me happy right now, will it make me happy in the future, even if the salary is meager? But if I pursue something that I'm not really good at, but I'm willing to work for...will it make me happy, even if it gives me all the money that I want?

Haaay nako. I'm only in second year and I have to think about these things.

***

*edit @ 4:47 pm

nakoooo naman! the MAROON 5 tickets are freaking sold out! well the ones I could afford.. The next ones are good seats, pero by God,they're more expensive than 2 Zara jackets. Holy momma. I hope my mum gets tickets,though. :) And then there's NeYo pa. And then Incubus... AAAGh bat sunod-sunod silaaaaa?!?!?!?!

Labels:

at

2 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page