Saturday, January 19, 2008

rambles
Listening to:
Teddy Picker - Arctic Monkeys (super favorite)
Eleanor Rigby - the Beatles
Julia - the Beatles (hahah julia santos.)
I Am The Walrus - the Beatles

***
If you have multiply accounts, please add mine up. i'm now off the anti-social phase. yes now. i've been updating too. :P

multiply

Multiply-speaking, it's really amusing when guys have multiply accounts. No artes, just posting and good fun. ;)
***

chiara's batch



chiara and her friend, agatha



Went to school to check out my younger sister's field demo.

Haay grabe, to be gradeschool once again.

Field demonstrations are an annual activity by the Preschoolers and Gradeschoolers of Levels 3-12 (meaning grades 1-5) where all students dance complete with costumes and songs and whatnots in the name of the Sto. Nino.

I didn't know what the hell the theme is for my sister's dance, but it was nice.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the prep students' performance, grabe. The little mexicanos and mexicanas. It's insane.


prep kids clad in their ponchos and mexican outfits.

work it, bebe.


Hmmm, I'm thinking if I'd actually go to school tomorrow just to see the younger kiddos perform. They're much nicer to watch, 'cause they give it their everything, and they move...walang kaartehan, walang pacute, walang pacool. Lahat cute, lahat cool. And it'd be interesting to see what themes they'd come up with.

Not to mention they're insanely, insatiably ADORABLE especially when they smile with their costumes on. Most especially when they sport the all-i-want-for-christmas-is-my-two-front-teeth smile. Grabe talaga. I couldn't stop gushing kanina. The little chicanos and chicanas. Ahhhh, it kills. Ang cute cute cute cute cute cute talagaaaaaah.

Babies and cute kids are my super, ultimate weakness. Grabe. They always make me smile.

The only thing is...well it requires me to wake up early on a Sunday morning to actually see all the kids' performances. Nakakatamad. I don't usually wake up early on Sunday Mornings.

Ohwell. Sabi ni Batman, siya na bahala.

***
Some people make it so hard to be nice to them, no? The world is full of misunderstandings and misinterpretations, it would be better to lay all your cards in the table.

But it's not like there's any game. And if there is, who's playing? What are the rules? Who the hell is my opponent? Another person?...or merely...myself?

I'm just being nice nga eh, what, I ask, is wrong with that?

Labels: , , ,

at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



visitors

conquering the world:
one red dot at a time
Locations of visitors to this page